Wednesday, January 7, 2015

HAWAII'S BEST MASSAGE COURSES

YOUR INSTRUCTOR IS A "WORLD CLASS", EXPERIENCED PROFESSIONAL MASSAGE THERAPIST
I am very proud of my great experiences in the world of professional massage. I have practiced and taught Anatomy and Massage Therapy for over 31 years. My therapeutic experience has been in: hotels, cruise ships, professional sports teams, medical clinics, Olympic Games, and many other valued positions. What does that mean for my students? I am fortunate to be able to share experiences in almost all aspects of the massage profession. The value to a student of hearing first hand real work situations will be a driving force on the road to success. YOU WILL:
"LEARN LIKE A PRO, .......FROM A PRO"
My graduates are working in all parts of the world for a reason. By sharing my work experiences and applying anatomy lessons to real life massage professional settings, my education gives meaning in an appropriate direction.